Responsive Ad Slot

BannerFans.com

Love

Life Lesson

Inner Conversation

Childhood

A LETTER TO MY FUTURE SELF



PICTURE FROM susancorso.com


Dear future self,

I can’t wait to meet you. I can’t wait to see the woman you become. I can’t wait to share with you; your loves, family and realized dreams. I know you will be better because the best days of my life are ahead of me…I know you will laugh more, love more and live more; because time depreciates. I can’t wait to share your victories and look back to smile on good memories. I cannot wait to meet that man who will win your heart and to play with the kids you will have. I can’t wait to see you living the reality of my mere dreams now.


My dear future self I cannot wait to draw from you the values and experiences life will have bestowed on you. I cannot wait to see you walk tall after the storms I face now. I am longing to see the light of hope in your eyes. I picture you smiling at the past and being thankful for the present. I know you will be confident, bolder and graceful. I do pray you stay grateful and humble.

I know you will love more, because you conquered pain. I know you will care more because you understand suffering. I know you will be more tolerant, because life has taught you patience. I know you will have better friends, because circumstances eliminated untrue friends. I know you will be respected more because you learned to draw the lines and take a stand. Most of all I hope you are grateful to God because I know he got you there.


Dear future self, I dream of you every day and I think of you always. I can’t wait to meet you. I work hard and pray you will be all I dream you would be. Till we meet, I’ll love you.

Sincerely,

Your Present Self

No comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search Here

Three thoughts

Latest Post